For over 25 years, Essex Financial Services, Inc. has been a trusted provider of Advisory and Consulting services to employer-sponsored retirement plans in New England. As an Independent Registered Investment Advisor, EFS provides unbiased, consultative guidance and advice to plan trustees and participants.
- ERISA Section 3(38) or 3(21)(A) Co-Fiduciary Services
- Monitor investments for performance, quality and suitability
- Provide and maintain a customized Investment Policy Statement
- Full transparency and disclosure of services and fees
- Plan suitability review and recommendation for optimal solution or continuation
- 401(k), 403(b), SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA, Solo 401(k), 457, etc.
- Gather, evaluate and compare proposals from Record Keepers and/or TPA’s
- Benchmarking of investments, fees and/or technology
- 404(a)(5), 408(b)(2) and 404(c) regulatory disclosure assistance
- Onsite group and/or individual enrollment and investment meetings
- Point of contact for employee questions/requests
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment consultations
- Loans, distributions, deferral changes, beneficiary updates, etc.